Sunday, October 7, 2007

You know what they say…Crudités, gone tomorrow.


Ok, I know it’s corny. So this Sunday we got invited to our good friends Tucker and Gerald’s house for dinner. We were supposed to bring some nibbly things for before dinner. We were trying to think up what to make. I thought it would be fun to make a little challenge. I’ve noticed that every time I go to the store I end up spending sixty bucks even when I’m just making a simple meal for myself. So the challenge was to create a snack platter for less than $20. I realize that this sounds stupid because you should be able to cook a whole meal for $20, but here’s what we came up with.
We made Hummus, Baba ghanouj, oven toasted pita bread and crudités, which included Snow Peas, Fennel and Belgiun Endive.

1 comment:

Tucker said...

And...It was yummy! Thanks guys!